The former light-heavyweight champion makes his return to the octagon in a rematch with ‘The Mauler’
Jon Jones is just hours away from making his return to the octagon at UFC 232.
The former light-heavyweight champion will be looking to reclaim the world title against Alexander Gustafsson in Inglewood, California.
After a controversial break from the sport due to Jones’ use of performance enhancing drugs, the 31-year-old is to be thrust straight back into world title contention against the man he defeated on points during a thrilling fight in 2015.
The fight is scheduled for Saturday, December 30 at The Forum in Los Angeles.
Which TV channel is it on and can I live stream it?
BT Sport will show the entire fight card, including the Jones vs Gustafsson main event.
Coverage of the preliminary bouts get underway from 1am on BT Sport 2 – with the main event expected to start at around 3am UK time.
The early preliminary card will only be shown on UFC Fight Pass from 11.30pm on Saturday, December 29 – and you can watch for FREE by signing up for a seven-day trial.
BT Sport subscribers will be able to watch the fights online and on the BT Sport app for mobile and tablet.
EE phone customers can also catch the action for FREE by texting SPORT to 150 and following the instructions for a three-month trial.
Who is fighting at UFC 232?
Cris Cyborg will look to defend her women’s featherweight belt in a genuine super-fight against Amanda Nunes.
The full 12-fight card is as follows:
MAIN CARD (from 3am)
- Jon Jones vs Alexander Gustafsson (UFC light heavyweight championship)
- Cris Cyborg vs Amanda Nunes (UFC women’s featherweight championship)
- Carlos Condit vs Michael Chiesa (welterweight)
- Ilir Latifi vs Corey Anderson (light heavyweight)
- Chad Mendes vs Alexander Volkanovski (featherweight)
PRELIMINARY CARD (from 1am)
- Andrei Arlovski vs Walt Harris (heavyweight)
- Cat Zingano vs Megan Anderson (women’s featherweight)
- Douglas Silva de Andrade vs Petr Yan (bantamweight)
- B.J. Penn vs Ryan Hall (lightweight)
EARLY PRELIMINARY CARD
- Andre Ewell vs Nathaniel Wood (bantamweight)
- Uriah Hall vs Bevon Lewis (middleweight)
- Curtis Millender vs Siyar Bahadurzada (welterweight)
- Brian Kelleher vs Montel Jackson (bantamweight)